20K Happy Customers
16K Cars Sold
20 Years of Experience
Bad Credit Auto Financing
If you’re in need of a newer, more reliable vehicle but are having trouble securing a loan due to poor or no credit, we just might be able to provide a solution for you!
While we can’t guarantee that everyone who walks through our door will be approved for a loan, there’s a good chance you can get financing through us even if the following conditions apply to you:
- You were turned down for a loan by other dealerships or lenders.
- You have a modest down payment (such as $1,000) to use toward a preowned vehicle.
- Your credit score is low and/or you have a past bankruptcy or car repossession.
Not only can we likely get you approved for financing even with the conditions above, but there’s also a good chance we can offer attractive terms on the loan, such as a low interest rate.
Questions About Financing Options? Call Now:
What You Need to Secure a Loan at USA Auto AZ
In many cases, all you need to be approved for a loan at USA Auto AZ is:
- At least $1,000 to put down
- Proof of active car insurance
Other assets that help with securing a loan and getting offered more attractive terms include:
- Currently having a job and being able to show a stable work history
- Being able to show a steady history of making rent or mortgage payments on time
- Having and maintaining a personal banking and/or checking account
- Demonstrating a history of paying off credit card bills, even small lines of credit
Once you’re approved and you drive home in the pre-owned vehicle of your choice, you will start to make payments on the loan every 30 days. If you’re paying on time every month, it will start to rebuild your credit quickly, since we make our reports to the credit bureau each month.
Consider Saving Up and Putting Even More Than $1,000 Down
While we do appreciate the sign of good faith that a $1,000 down payment represents, and we understand it’s not always easy being able to scrape together that much, we invite you to at least consider saving up just a little more than that amount.
If you’re able to offer more than $1,000 down, one of the following advantages will open up to you:
- You’ll be able to choose from a nicer, newer vehicle on our lot without breaking the bank, or
- The terms of the loan will be more attractive, such as:
- Lower monthly payment or shorter loan term, and
- Possibly lower interest rate.
Putting $1,000 down is in some ways similar to making a minimum payment toward a credit card bill. While it does move your balance in the right direction, it doesn’t take a huge chunk out of what you owe. Saving up and being able to offer more than $1,000 will make your dues less intimidating after you receive your auto loan. If you aren’t able to put more than $1,000 down, that’s OK. We will still help you drive home in a great pre-owned vehicle.
We’ve Got Arizona Drivers’ Backs
At USA Auto AZ, we understand the unique importance of having a reliable vehicle to get around the Valley. We all need to get to our jobs and run errands daily. The sprawling nature of this region combined with limited public transportation means that almost every family needs a vehicle they can trust.
We strive to help you find such a trustworthy vehicle. We’ve got $1,000 down used cars, including sedans, trucks, SUVs and vans of many makes and models – more than 70 vehicles in total at any given time. So if you don’t have a vehicle now or you’re simply looking for a better one, come in and talk to our team anytime.
No matter your background, our team does everything it can to help you find and take home a better vehicle. So even if you can’t quite offer $1,000 down, we will see what we can do. Our team is driven by compassion and a call to serve Arizona families with their automobile needs.
Before you stop into USA Auto AZ in downtown Mesa, you’re welcome to browse our inventory of outstanding domestic and foreign pre-owned vehicles. Happy car hunting!
CONTACT US TODAY
Click to leave us a message and a representative will contact you within 24 hours.